We are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic, friendly and sales oriented individual for an Assistant Store Manager position in the Northern California area. The position is full-time and responsible for the management and daily operation of a self-storage facility.
- Rental of storage units
- Preparing rental agreements
- Handling financial transactions and banking activities
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all product and services
- Maintaining general curb appeal
- Other duties as assigned by the Company
- Minimum 1 year of management or related experience
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Ability to work weekends
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Ability to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Incentive Plan
- Health insurance including medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
How Do I Apply?
- Download the application to your computer, print it out and complete the application
- Fax it to (949) 861-6364 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.