Business License Coordinator
In this position, you will be responsible for managing business licenses and tax certificates across the portfolio, being proactive in renewals and actively collecting information needed to complete renewals timely. The position also assists in managing our Credit Card processing company and any irregularities in our high volume monthly transactions. Finally, this position assist the Operations Manager in supporting field level personal including District Managers, Regional Managers in operational activities not limited to but including credits, reversals, and refund activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and validate data content for business licenses and assemble new content from various sources, including databases, files/spreadsheets, and websites.
- Manage all business licenses (local licenses and TRS licenses) to keep them current and implement and utilize a calendar system (via Outlook Reminder) to automatically notify 45 days prior to the expiration of said licenses.
- Manages and follows through companywide credit card chargebacks and refunds and documents and tracks all disputes.
- Manage external vendor relations within the Operations Department
- Manages Non-Sufficient Fund notices companywide and documents and tracks.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by your immediate Supervisor and/or Manager
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- An ability to be persistent in navigating through city bureaucracies and gate keepers to push through permitting
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Savvy or intermediate level of experience with Excel and One Note
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- 401(K) with employer match
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and personal days