Serves customers by determining self-storage rental unit requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
- Work with inbound prospective customers looking to rent storage units
- Overcome any objections to obtain a reservation for a storage unit or rent the unit over the phone
- Work with existing customers by answering questions, taking payments and resolving concerns
- Update customer account information
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Make outbound calls to follow up on rental reservations
- Make outbound calls to follow up on late payments with existing customers
- Follow sales and service scripts according to the type of call
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer centric
- Sales driven
- Good computer skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent verbal and phone communication
- Ability to build relationships, (both internal and external)
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Multi-tasking is a must.
- Stable work history and excellent attendance record
- Previous experience in a customer sales/support call center environment
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with the ability to listen
- Above average computer skills
- Customer focused and the ability to adapt to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Additional Information:
- Full time with benefits
- $15/hr. plus bonus
- PTO and holidays
- Some weekends
- No nights!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- customer sales/support call center environment: 1 year
How Do I Apply?
- Download the application to your computer, print it out and complete the application
- Fax it to (949) 861-6364 or scan and email it to email@example.com.