- The Investor Services Department is a collaborative, innovative Real Estate Investment Firm’s operations department and in-bound call center that strives to process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously providing a positive customer experience and promote best-in-class service.
- The department is looking for an Investor Services Representative to join our results driven team.
- This opportunity is ideal for a bright and resourceful professional who is eager to become a member of an accomplished team and play a part in our continued growth and success.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Assist investors and internal and external sales teams with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions to include (but are not limited to) purchases, adjustments, account maintenances and redemptions
- Processing may include document review, entry of data, checking of work to ensure accuracy of transactions and preparing reports, confirms, statements and communications
- Provide excellent customer service answering inbound and making outbound calls. Respond to telephone inquiries regarding account status (i.e. account balances, new trades / maintenance history, etc.) and keeping records of customer interactions
- Work in conjunction with other divisions or departments in order to meet departmental quality standards and ensure a smooth flow of operation
- Additional responsibilities may include creating reports, distributions, researching account inquiries utilizing various resources, responding to written customer inquiries, and assisting other departments and management with special tasks as needed
- Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both our customers and Company
- Ability to work effectively as a team member; desire to provide excellent service
- Ability to assist customers, fellow co-workers with inquiries and/or problem resolution
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and work well under pressure
- Minimum of six months Client Service/Customer Service work
- Financial services experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook/eagerness to learn new skills and software systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with employer match
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time and personal days
How Do I Apply?
- Download the application to your computer, print it out and complete the application
- Fax it to (949) 861-6364 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.